Here is the one and only picture of us putting up the Christmas tree the first week of December. We actually got this gigantic 7 foot tree for $15 at a garage sale. The wife was heartbroken when she walked up and saw that her husband had sold us the tree for $15. That's when you know you got a good deal! We got all of our LED tree lights the same way. I'm not sure how I feel about those LED lights; don't get me wrong, I'm down with the energy and money savings, but I'm not crazy about their bluish glow. It lit up the whole first floor, and I felt like I was living in a spaceship. Cool for E.T., less so for me.
Going for a walk in our neighborhood (notice how stiff Chloe is; she's still in her cast here).
Jeremy and Ryan at Castaic Lake at sunset
Seeing the LA Temple's Christmas lights
Sunday dinner in Bakersfield at Uncle Vance's house
No comments:
Post a Comment