
Perhaps the main reason for wanting to create a family website is the anticipated birth of our first baby on Nov. 13. We are so so so excited. We found out he's a boy about a month ago. Here's one of the ultrasounds. Who does he look like?
Venessa has been having fun creating a baby registry at Target: http://www.target.com/registry/baby/2Z38VTYI3TOIA. Every little bit helps. Shopping for baby is so much fun. I'll try to find a better way to post websites, still trying to figure this stuff out. I'll also get some more pictures up soon and try doing some mobile blogging from our new phones.
1 comment:
I guess the name of Natalie is out then? That's okay, I don't think he'd want it anyway. He is looking awfully cute though, and it looks like the pregnancy is going great. Keep me updated on what's happening!
kim
Post a Comment