Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Venessa!!!

I love you, Nessa. I hope you enjoy our new family website. I'm making this post as a virtual birthday card that everyone can sign (that's why this is posted on the 20th and not the 23rd). Happy 24th!!!


(Please post your comments and best wishes below by clicking on the green "comments" link next to "10:30". If you'd like to get her a gift, see the link to our baby registry on the right. If you have any questions, email me at ryancwoolley at yahoo-dotcom)

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday V! You guys look great! We can't wait to see pics of the little one in action!

Gary & Diana Loucks, Max & Ruby

Katie said...

Being born on July 23rd is the BEST THING EVER! Everyone who is cool has this birthday!

Hope your day is aces! Can't wait til you guys get back to Colorado!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! What a sweetie-pie you have for a hubby!! I am so excited for your growing family and look forward to reading about all of your adventures. <3

Zonda said...

Happy birthday, Venessa. It is great to have you as part of our family now---what a fantastic daughter-in-law!
We look forward to our family trip to Disneyland with you and Ryan in about 2 weeks.
Love, Cliff and Zonda

Kristal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristal said...

Happy Birthday, Venessa! The big 2-4! Yeah, it's a good year.

Casey said...

Happy Birthday Venessa!

Unknown said...

Venessa!! Happy Birthday - so exciting, yet so sad for me... I wish I was there with you to celebrate! I love you and hope you have a fantastic day. I have had so much fun reading your family blog. How special... and what a sweetie Ryan is! I'm so happy for you guys and for the new little addition that's on his way. Can't wait to see him around Christmas :) LOVE and MISS you lots! Happy Birthday again!!

hartburn said...

Happy Birthday Venessa, We do wish you a very Happy day with many happy days to follow. Love the pictures you post, helps us keep in touch. You are a beautiful couple, soon to be three.
Love you all. G'ma and G'pa B.

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Venessa!!! I wish I could be out there with you guys right now. It is great to see your bump is getting bigger. Make sure you eat twice as much cake - (after all, you are eating for two!)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Vanessa! What better way to celebrate than to play a little softball? =) Hope your day is wonderful!

Slim said...

Happy birthday Venessa! For your birthday, I am going to *not* land a softball on your head. Enjoy! --Slim

The VHs said...

Happy Birthday Venessa! Wish we had gotten to spend some more time together this summer, but perhaps next year when you come back here for good (hint, hint Ryan...get on with finishing that darn degree!) we can hang out.

~ Tracy VH ~

Jean said...

Happy Birthday! We hope you have lots of fun!
Love, Bob and Jean

Cissie Ogle said...

Hi, Vinny; happy birthday! And happy un-birthday to your little womb-mate! I hope you have an extra-specially fun day and love being 24. You have an exciting future to look forward to and a lovely present moment to live in. Enjoy it! I hope I'll see you soon!

Unknown said...

Nessa!
I miss you so much! I hope you have an amazing birthday and I'm so excited for you. The pictures from the ultrasound are so precious! Everyday I think about college and being with you and Megan. Are you planning on being home in Alabama at any point for a baby shower or anything? If not, keep pictures coming. Your baby belly is getting so cute! Love you always!
Renee

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday VW!

Noah said...

V dawg! I hope you had a great birthday. I am glad to see you are starting the newest Wooley's outdoor training early. Looks like you are having a blast in CA, keep it up. Will see ya in the Fall.