Thursday, July 10, 2008

My very first blog ever

I'm creating this blog as the beginnings of a family website and plan on "giving" it to Venessa (the love of my life) for her birthday, which is 13 days away. I've never blogged before and I'm not really the type to write about everything I do for random strangers to read, so the first few posts will be me learning how to do stuff and getting ready to give to Nessa.

I've been reading about all the really cool things you can do with these things like post pictures, videos, customizations, etc. Jean, the family website guru, recommended blogging as the easiest way to create a family website. Since I don't know anything about html and website creation I decided to take her advice. We already have the startings of a photo gallery on Google's picasaweb (http://picasaweb.google.com/VenessaAndRyan) and I read that it jives really well with this blogger. So hopefully we'll all (the extended family) be able to easily share pictures and stories with each other from all around country.

Ok, Venessa just walked in so I gotta go. More later.

No comments: