Opening Day included a festival before the games with food, carnival games, a bounce house, and their favorite: snowcones.
Bounce House
Eating Snowcones
Typical Jeremy pose
First at bat....it was actually a decent hit, see it on the right of the screen?
Running the bases
One time the whole team was running after a ball that somehow went all the way to the grass (these kids are 3-5 so that was crazy), but part way there, Jeremy decided the others had it and headed back to his first base position.
Team huddle after the game
For the 2nd game, Jeremy was assigned the pitcher's mound for defense. This is how he spent half the game.
I think Ryan has some pictures of his 3rd game on his iPhone, and our friends Slim and Liz came for his 4th game, so Liz has pictures of that game on her amazing camera. I'll post those when I get them from her. I just wanted to put what I have so far b/c I have a tendency to get behind on this thing and then become so overwhelmed at what it would take to catch up that I just don't do it at all.
Jeremy seems to be having fun, but Ryan is particularly excited about when he starts soccer in the fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment