Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Fun Weekend with the Coxes

So about once a year, Ryan's sister and her family (aka the Coxes) come to California from Vegas for a Disneyland trip.  They often spend a couple days with us while they're here, so we took them to Magic Mountain, to Kids Fish Day at Castaic Lake, and to a beach in Ventura.  It was a fun weekend.  I'll upload more pictures to our picasaweb, but here are a few of my favorites from the trip.  Jean has an awesome camera, and I'll try to get her pics and add them once I do.
The Grand Carousel
 The Scrambler
 First time in bumper cars
 Playing(?) with my hair
 First time on The Flash
 Phebe and Daddy
 "Come to Mama, Phebe.  You really don't wanna be out there in about two seconds."
 "Jer, you're gonna get wet."
 "Told ya."

Kids Fish Day at Castaic Lake - Stocked trout in a netted area just above the dam.  There were twice as many people as last year, so it was very crowded and we didn't catch anything.  Still, nice to see the kids fishing!

Seth
 Aaron
 Danny
 Rachel

I'll post pictures from the beach once I get them from Jean!

No comments: