Today was Mormon Helping Hands at Castaic Lake, which is right by our house. It's where a bunch of people from the churches in our area join up at the lake to help clean - break down dead brush, pick up trash, clean and scrub picnic tables - that sort of thing. Since Ryan is now a member of the group
Friends of Castaic Lake (they have a fishing chapter - need I explain more), he was helping coordinate things, so he was there the whole time. The kids and I joined shortly before the end to "help" for the length of a four year old attention span. Then we had lunch lakeside and finished up with a little fishing.
Sunrise at the lake
Future shot put thrower like Daddy?
Tossing rocks
Eating Wendy's lakeside
Phebe contemplates her universe
Practicing for Kids Fish Day at the lake next Saturday
"Get these freakin' pebbles off my hands!!!"
"Sticks...sticks I like!"
I think Chloe was more excited about fishing than Jeremy even! How cute is our little fisherwoman?
No comments:
Post a Comment