Monday, October 21, 2013

31 weeks - we're slowly getting there!

Yup, time for another check-in with our baby lady still cooking in her personal oven! I'm almost 33 weeks now, but I was about 31 here.

She's still cuddling with my placenta (seen to our left-hand side in nearly every pic) and most of the session she was busy trying to get some part or all of her hand(s) in her mouth.  Oh no, another thumb sucker might be in my future!
The umbilical cord is blurring her left eye a little.
"I know I can gnaw on something around here."
Long fingers like Phebe
Aw, look at that smile!
My little acrobat had her feet by her face!
Man, that girl can open her mouth up!
Sticking her tongue out
"Wanna play peek-a-boo?"
So Ryan and Sharon think she has the following features: Chloe's nose, Ryan's eyes and chin (first kid to not have my pointy chin), my cheeks.  At first we thought she would look like Chloe, but now I'm not sure; she seems to be a little melting pot!

Awwww!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I totally thought she looked like Chloe in those other US pics you posted a while back, but now I think with that one of her with her feet by her face she looks exactly like Jeremy, and the last two I think she looks exactly like Phebe. It'll be so fun to see what she looks like when she emerges from that cozy oven you've created for her. :) She's definitely a Woolley, and she's already so precious!