Friday, October 22, 2010

Mobility begins

A couple of weeks ago Chloe showed no interest in rolling. Tummy time was torture, and the gal could stubbornly cry on her tummy for as long as you left her there. I was lamenting to Ryan that she would never conquer the roll, when about a week ago she did it. Just did it like she'd been doing it her whole life. Jeremy first rolled over at 4 1/2 months, and though it had seemed like forever, Chloe was only about a week later than that. For days Ryan didn't believe me b/c she'd clam up from stage-fright whenever daddy came in. Yesterday, though, I caught her on video finally. So, ha.



I haven't given Chloe cereal or anything yet, but since she's been chewing on her (and my) hands so much lately, I thought it might be amusing to see what she could do with a vegetable Mum-mum.

No comments: