I turned 26 years old last Friday. It was a very low key bday for me - cake and presents with Slim and Liz (our temporary roommates) and then dinner out with the kids at Claim Jumpers. Their Widow-Maker Burger is awesome, and I highly recommend it. I'm a huge fan of avocado, so that helps. For my birthday, Ryan got me a replacement Larimar ring b/c the stone fell out of the one we got in the Dominican Republic marketplace on our honeymoon. He also got me an awesome kitchen faucet for our new home. Yes, we don't even own the home yet, and we're buying fixtures for it. Did I mention that we're emotionally attached? I don't know what we'll do if this deal falls through.
Isn't she a beaut?

Look at that intensity! I think Jer might like cake even more than I do.


Oh wait, his father has an identical expression. Well, he gets it honest.

Sugar crash

July Goings-On
(in reverse chronological order)
Jeremy loves his sister. He likes to lay on her playmat with her. I'm catching a couple of zzz's.
Look at that intensity! I think Jer might like cake even more than I do.


Oh wait, his father has an identical expression. Well, he gets it honest.

Sugar crash

July Goings-On
(in reverse chronological order)
The other day Ryan and Jeremy went chasing lizards in the backyard. Jeremy loved it, and only acted afraid for about two seconds (but it's my favorite picture of the whole adventure).
We were doing the laundry last week, and I handed Ryan Chloe while I went to get Jer up from his nap. He didn't have a place to set her down, so he improvised.
He'll grow into it before you know it.

Chloe's hair can be easily mohawked.

Pretty little princess

Last time to a park in Colorado


Chloe's hair can be easily mohawked.
Pretty little princess
Last time to a park in Colorado
Making 6 loaves of Amish Friendship Bread to eat down our flour and sugar. The dough looked gross, but they all tasted awesome, if I do say so myself.
1 comment:
Oh, jeez, your kiddos are so stinkin cute!
Have you heard about the house? How does Ryan like his job? Love, LOVE that you got that faucet...she's beautiful!
Post a Comment