Monday, January 11, 2010

I'M PREGNANT!

So this is old news for our immediate family, but we're pregnant!!!! We haven't mentioned it before because we wanted to tell our family in person, which meant - the Woolleys over Thanksgiving, the Rays over Mom's Bday Weekend, and the Smiths over Christmas! That's also part of the reason we've been so negligent in our posts; I've been showing for a while, and it was starting to get obvious! Didn't wanna spoil the surprise! In general, we got some great reactions, including some awesome screaming and jumping from my mom and step-dad Chris.

Here is the ultrasound they took at my very first pre-natal visit, when I was only 8 weeks pregnant.


I am currently 19 weeks pregnant, and we'll find out if the baby is a boy or a girl in just over a week!! Yeah! We're very excited!

I'm due June 10th, and Ryan's dissertation defense is going to be at the end of July. Needless to say, we're going to have a very busy summer. Any family out there, just know you are MORE than welcome to come play with the new little one (i.e. hold the baby while I get a much needed shower) any time you want! ;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you guys!