We had our 20 week appointment on Wednesday, and we found out our little June bug will be a baby girl! She appears perfectly healthy in every way! We are very excited! She will be the perfect addition to our little family! Jeremy is very excited, too (he just doesn't understand why yet).
I didn't scan in the sonograms right, so most of them are a little blurry. I'll try to rescan them sometime. Anyways, here is a closer profile picture. Her face is pressed against my uterus; Ryan jokes that she's kissing me!
They're labeled pretty well, so I'll just post the next few...
I didn't know she could still stretch out her legs so much!
Here she's laying on her back with her face to the left. Her right hand is floating above her face.
This girl will be no sissy! Here she is with her arms in front of her in boxing position!
And finally, the gender! They make you wait until the end of the session before they'll look for gender. They take all their measurements of the anatomy first. It took the technician a long time to find out her gender because she mostly kept her feet in front of her...shy baby! I asked the technician how sure she was that it was a girl, and she said that while there are no guarantees that she's as sure as she gets. Ryan said that he could tell she was a girl from the first time he saw her face.
Only 20 more weeks to go, right!? Ugh.







1 comment:
YAY for girls!! Those were REALLY good pictures. I'm so excited for you guys. Let me know if you need anything pink and frilly :)
Post a Comment