Wednesday, November 26, 2008

More Jeremy

We have lots of great pictures and videos of our wonderful new son, just no time to post them. We'll do our best.
From 11-20 1st Week

Our little monkey:
From 11-20 1st Week

Click on either picture to see some other new pictures including his first visit from Grandma Carol.

And now for some videos. This is his first attempt at kissing his mommy:


The Jeremy Show:



If you feel so inclined, please leave comments on our blog. Venessa loves them. She's always wondering if people are even looking at it.

3 comments:

bhamchick said...

Oh he is so cute!!!!! It almost makes me want another one right now...almost! We're so excited for you. The fun has just begun!

Tim and Lisa

Jean said...

Bob and I read your blog. He's super cute! We're all excited to see him in a few more weeks.

Cissie Ogle said...

Hi, Woolleys! I am definitely always looking at the updates on your blog, and I can't wait to meet Jer - hopefully pretty soon!