Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween and Stuff

Venessa couldn't pass up the opportunity of being 8 and 1/2 months pregnant on Halloween to not go as a pumpkin. I tried to come up with something that went with a that, but the best I could come up with was Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin. So we bought some $3 shirts at Walmart and made our costumes with a sharpie. It literally looked like she stuck one of those plastic pumpkins inside her shirt.
From Halloween, Hikes, and a Huge Tummy

We are now in official "baby watch" mode. We've finished our child birth classes, packed the labor bag, and now we're just counting down the days. Venessa's back is praying for an early delivery. In honor of election day yesterday be sure to cast your vote as to when you think he'll be born (poll to the right).

In anticipation of our new addition I decided to use the excuse to upgrade my 5-year old camera. And thanks to the beautiful warm weather we've been having here in Colorado we've even had some opportunities to go out and use it. Be sure to check out our new pictures here. One of my favorites is of Longs Peak that I took while sitting on my couch.
From Halloween, Hikes, and a Huge Tummy

That's right, from our couch. The patio door was open and I just used the 16.9x optical zoom. Not bad for a pocket-size camera. We hope to get some great shots of Jeremy with the wide-angle lens and HD movie capabilities.

No comments: