| From 9-13 Venessa's Baby Shower |
This is me opening the baby blanket my friend Cissie MADE me! She learned to crochet off Google (how very 21st century of her) and made me this blanket in 3 wks. Crazy.
That's Katie on the left. And Lisa's on the right. Both are aero dorks like me.
And my gal, Megan, our esteemed hostess and baker of much goody goodness. Here's a PART of the treats she made us.
I'm finally posting pictures of our house b/c it's finally looking like a home. The nursery's not done, but my Oma said she got us crib bedding, so it'll look sooo much more finished once that's up. I'll talk you through the pics below (again, the link will take you to more):
| From 9-xx House Pics |
This is our living room. You walk into a little entry way and can go left to the hall to the master bedroom's side, right to the baby room/office, or straight ahead into our living room. We painted one of the living room walls avocado green (with a little help from our friends, we get by with a little help from our friends). We painted the bathroom a lighter green, and well, let's just say it came out a bit intense. The rest of the rooms were already painted, and we LOVE it!
This is our kitchen. It is open onto the living room, so I can watch TV, look at Long's Peak out the window, or (in the winter, it's been nice and balmy here of late) enjoy our fireplace while I cook. The dining area is to the right, and obviously, Tommy likes the cool granite countertop.
Our boudoir...so pretty
And finally, the baby-room/office. The bassinet will be in our room when the baby comes. The room doesn't have a lot of frills, but we're slowly collecting the necessities. I've got 49 days until delivery, and I'm almost sick of pregnancy, but that hasn't put a damper on my nesting instincts. I want to clean all the time, if only I could borrow a little energy from someone.
No comments:
Post a Comment