Jeremy's birthday party
In front of Endeavor - this shuttle flew into space 25 times!
Family Pic
Aquarium tunnel
Petting the starfish
Light up the bulb by spinning the wheel
Jeremy adjusts lights onto a solar powered car to move it about the track
Ella chillin' - seriously, sweetest. baby. ever.
the wild one prepares to leap
no fear
At home after the party. Family presents
Microscope set from Nana and Papa
cuz I need the kid to harass me more about doing experiments :-)
Solar powered robotics kit from Grandmii Lynn and Grandpa Freddy - look at that face. pure awe
the next morning Jeremy got out of bed and came downstairs to play with his chemistry set from Nana Cara and Grandpa Steve. This is how we found them. Think he likes it?
P.S. This is the shirt I made for Jer - it has the hand-print and name of each of his friends that came. His hand-prints are on the back along with his name. I made shirts for the other kids, too, and they put their own hand-prints all over their own shirt. For a non-crafty person, I was pretty pleased with myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment