Sunday, June 19, 2011

Easter in Las Vegas

We spent Easter in glamorous Las Vegas! We got to see lots of family, including Jean's family, my in-laws, the Utah Woolleys- Kami, Casey, and baby Boston, and Kristal, Dustin, and Grandma Donna. While we were there, we got to see Bob and Jean's big new pretty house and brand new baby Boston both for the first time. It was a short but fun trip. Here are a few of the highlights.


Chloe and Ruby becoming acquainted. I love Ruby's look of sheer terror.


Chloe on the other hand is very excited.


This is how Ryan and Boston got acquainted.


I really should get this boy some sunglasses.

We all loved their new pool.


The two red-heads face off.


It wasn't quite warm enough for me to take a dip, but isn't Chloe's ruffle-bum the greatest?


Chloe's only been in a pool a couple of times, but she loves it!


I had to wake her up for Easter pictures. I hate to wake a sleeping baby.


Jer succumbing to exhaustion on the car ride home.


The kids dyeing eggs.


New mama and son


Kristal and Ruby


Opening their first Easter baskets ever! Yey! Don't worry, Chloe got one; it's just off-screen.


Looking at pictures of Boston.

We had some family pictures taken since there have been three new family members born since our last group picture was taken (which was only like a year and a half ago).


No comments: