Sunday, March 15, 2009

4 Months Old!

From 3-7 March

I am totally in love with my son! He turned four months old on Saturday, and he gets more amazing everyday. He's got the cutest laugh you ever did hear. Ooft. He even's getting better at sleeping. Last night was a record. EIGHT HOUR stretch. He went to bed at 7:30, woke up at 3:30, ate, and then slept until 7. It was heaven. It's 9 tonight and he did wake up and cry for a couple of minutes a bit ago, but I'm confident we've turned a corner. My mom arrives tomorrow for a few days. We're super excited. I know she'll have a blast with him.

Here's a picture of him chewing on his thumb. He doesn't suck his thumb; he chews on it. He drools incessantly, but I see no other signs of teething. He does stick everything he can reach in his mouth, though. Loves to suck on burp cloths. Weird kid.
From 3-7 March


He's very kissable, and he likes it. :-)
From 3-7 March


We still swaddle him, but that's a habit we plan on tackling this week. For now, though, he's an adorable 17 lb baby burrito.
From 3-7 March

He's getting really strong. He can actually kick his feet out of the swaddle, and that stuff has some super strong velcro.
From 3-7 March

Yes, I have a chubby kid. He's got more rolls than a bakery.
From 3-7 March

Pics with Grandma coming soon...

1 comment:

Katie said...

Jeesh he's getting so CUTE! and BIG! Love it

Hey, Alayne is coming into town this weekend and we *MAY* be going camping since the weather is supposed to be so nice. You guys interested? Email me.