So, sometimes Jeremy sleeps with his hand up in the air. It's the funniest thing. When he was napping one day we put this rubber dot on his forehead, so he's our dancing Indian baby. Can you tell we like to pick on our poor little child?
| From 1-24 January |
In this picture, Jeremy's neck totally looks broken. It's because his enormous brain is so heavy (proud momma talking).
| From 1-24 January |
Jeremy sometimes scratches the crap out of himself. Here's a classic example (think John Locke from Lost). We call him Baby Scarface.
| From 1-24 January |
As promised I got my hands on a picture of baby Seth. I'm posting it on our blog, so all my (Venessa's) side will get to see it.
![]() |
| From 1-24 January |
Well, I'm supposed to sleep when the baby sleeps, so I better call it a night!

No comments:
Post a Comment