Friday, August 15, 2008

Mimi's 90th Birthday!!!

My great-grandmother, Mimi, who is easily one of my favorite people in the whole wide world, turned 90 last Sunday! That's her above with my grandparents, Oma and Opa. Don't they all look amazing!

Mary Ann, my great-aunt and Mimi's daughter, threw her a fabulous birthday party. Mimi's been excited about it for months. Mary Ann rented out a whole restaurant in Huntsville, and according to Mimi, the food was amazing. They had her a huge, beautiful cake, and some of the men even serenaded her! People came from all over the South, and everyone had a blast! I was really bummed I couldn't go, so I sent her this picture just to let her know I was thinking about her:


She told me it was the cutest tummy she's ever seen!

1 comment:

Katie said...

It is the cutest belly ever! You're hott!


When are you coming back to me??!?!?!